How you treat your beautiful new brows over the next 10-14 days will ultimately determine their final appearance and longevity. Please follow these instructions carefully for best results:
1) Immediately, and two to three times a day following your procedure, please apply your aftercare balm to your brows (Beeswax/Shea Butter/Vitamin E or Cicaplast) Never let you’re your brows feel tight, or completely dry. Hydration is key.
2) Swelling is normal after Microblading, and can be managed with soft gel ice packs. Place chilled (not frozen) gel packs in plastic baggies before applying. This is to protect your brows from coming into contact with moisture.
3) Flaking and crusting may also occur as the skin heals. Picking or peeling at the procedure area may cause loss of pigment and scarring. Refrain from touching your brows, except when applying aftercare balm. Please wash your hands prior to each application.
4) Please note that some pigment may rub off, so take precautions to protect good linens and towels. The pigment will be a few shades darker for the first few days while your brows heal. Please avoid using brow makeup during the initial healing time.
5) When showering or bathing, apply a thick layer of your aftercare balm before to create a barrier, and avoid putting your face directly in the water stream.
6) Pools, Jacuzzis, tanning, excess sweating, facials, Botox, and saunas should be avoided for at least 10 days after the procedure, or until the procedure area is fully healed. Skin creams and products containing Retin-A, AHA or any kind of skin peel may not be used, as they will fade and possibly distort the procedure area.
7) Sun block should always be applied (SPF 60 recommended), and a hat/sunglasses should be worn for the first few days if sun exposure is longer than 30 minutes.
8) After your brows heal, a touch-up appointment will be needed; the process is not considered complete without it! Your brows may lose anywhere from 40-60% of the pigment. Your touch-up appointment should be booked 4-6 weeks after your initial appointment.
If you have any questions or concerns following your appointment. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 306-292-6572